Friday, February 16



It's hard to believe that two weeks have gone by! I am a demonstrator for "Stampin' Up!" products and our promotion is on for Sell-a-Bration. WOW! there are some delightful new stamps that you can get for FREE with an order of just $50.00. My stamping projects recently have been valentine cards for my great nieces and nephews and a special one for my sweety!

Our church had a Valentine's Dinner on Wednesday, Feb 14th. The special thing about it was that the "men" did all the cooking, decorating, and clean-up. How great is that! I made sure to get a photo of Gayle washing dishes....

Of course, I don't have a photo of my kitchen after he made spaghetti and grean beans...

I had Chloe and Hunter after Traci went to work- they were wound up by the time Jason came in - they had each eaten one of those small heart valentine boxes that has 4 pcs of chocolate in them. Oh My, the benefits of being a grandmother.


I'm posting this about midnight on Friday, Feb 16th. Gayle is working in W.VA but will be home on Saturday. Then he goes back on Tuesday and I will go with him. I have become friends with all the housekeepers and desk clerks-they know to give us a room with the mic/fridg in it. I completed another scrapbook page of Hunter and Chloe from August 2006. Chloe would be 31 months and Hunter 13 months. This was a photo shoot that cost both grandmothers and parents some money-we wanted them all!

I found this lovely saying (it is in the scallop):
The sea has its Pearls
the heaven its stars,
but my heart, my heart
has grandchildren.
The other words scattered about on the page reads: loved, cute, sweet, and happy. This pretty well describes what the page says to me. Now you know why I am a demo for scrapbooking and rubber stamp supplies--discounts!
I suppose you can tell that I love bright colors and lots of flowers and brads. Each flower has a jewel brad which matches. So BLINGY.....Well, this lady must get some rest. Have a blessed week.


No comments: