Sunday, February 4

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Wow! Today I took on a challenge! I created a "blog".


Hello, my name is Betty and I live in a very small town in Kentucky. My favorite hobby is scrapbooking, but I think I purchase and hoard more items than I acutally use! There is such a variety of products available in papers, embellishments, inks, stamps, and oh, let's don't forget ribbon and brads! A scrapper can never have enough of those hidden away. Actually, my interest in scrapbooking peaked when I was blessed with getting a daughter-in-law . (Traci has a blog at http://tracitodd.typepad.com/ ) She is so talented with ideas for scrapping and beading (jewelry), well, I just couldn't help myself and joined the other millions of scrappers!




Then, I surfed my way to find the SplitCoast Stampers site www.splitcoaststampers.com and it's been a joyous adventure since then. I am still amazed at the creativity of individuals - and can spend all day just looking at galleries. Scrapbooking has become my preference over making cards, because I now have two darling grandchildren to photograph and leave memories for. The Lord has truly blessed me.

No comments: