Sunday, April 15

It's All About the Weather!







At least that's the news in Kentucky! I cannot seem to keep up to date with my blog. It has been almost 6 weeks since I posted. Time slips away when you are having fun--I am just waiting for someone to tell me the "fun" part.

Easter has come and gone- WOW- I still have the plastic eggs with goodies inside waiting in my closet to be hidden and found by Hunter and Chloe! It snowed Friday before Easter and was soooooo cold that we just had dinner and family time. Both of our kids were at our house along with Casey, Traci and grandkids. Jeremy brought over a new puppy and the kids loved him!

My stamping has been a couple of 2006 Christmas pages, some of the kiddies as well as motorhome trips; I even fit in a couple of swaps on SCS. I'm extending my creative avenue and trying some altered projects (probably a couple years behind everyone else)! Oh, I forgot to mention that my daughter in law and I went to a "Memories Scrapbooking Expo" in Columbus OH the end of March. We had a great time, saw lots of products, spent "some" money and came home with some cute make and takes from classes we signed up for. That is where the bandaid tin came from and I decorated it Friday night in the hotel room while Traci worked on scrapbook pages.




OK - I'm closing for now and going to see why this computer won't let me upload some photo's.

1 comment:

Pink-fish (Heather) said...

Great pages. You've motivated me to get a move on and make a page or two. Thanks!