Monday, September 3

Finally - Making Jacob's Ladder Album


I saw this altered item on SCS under their resources and have wanted to make this for over a year now! I had all the items, just needed the extra push to get the task finished. Our best friend, Fred Gray, passed away over a year ago. He and his wife, Bev, went on a trip to Rhode Island with us the day after Christmas in 2004. Bev has wanted copies of these photo's so I remembered that this small album would be perfect. I prepared a sample one for my use later, and then completed hers - they turned out to my satisfaction (still need practice aligning ribbon). I have to thank my new friend "Cheryl" for motivating me to post more often to my blog! She is a gem....
PS: I'm not to computer savvy so not able to link you to SCS (maybe my DIL will help me?)
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain (1 Corinthians 15:58, NIV).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh Betty, that Jacobs Ladder is so pretty. What a wonderful friend you are to do one of these. I loved seeing your slide shows. Great family. Keep on blogging. I love reading about your life. Post your card creations too!!! Thanks for counting me as a friend.
Cheryl