Friday, December 7

Today, I visited a new blog from a SCS Pay it Forward Stamp thread Purple Daisies and she had this PIF so I commented and am asking visitors to my site to do the same. Who doesn't like crafty little gifts????



*** I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay it forward) exchange. I'm not sure what that gift will be. It will be a surprise! The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you’re one of the first 3 comments, I’ll send you something crafty that I’ll make! Once you sign up, I'll email you to let you know that you are one of the three. Then copy and paste this paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. Pay it Forward!***



Maybe you have wondered why I have not posted for a while, well just take a look at my scrap room - it is a disaster that has already happened! Ok - now blogger won't even upload that photo (see I told you it was bad). I will try later this evening.



I have truly been busy doing nothing. For the past year I just meander through the day, mailing cards to people at church, checking SCS website, visiting neighbors, ordering scrap items, visiting SCS every spare minute, juggle my way through laundry and dishes, visiting SCS, Hummmpph - I see a pattern, do you?? I also enjoy visiting my DIL blog, she always has posted the most adorable photos (of course they are of my grandchildren).....







No comments: