Tuesday, January 8

A Charmed Life


How can one year end and another year get this far along so quickly? This is the year that I will finish the album I started in 2007 . To do this I signed up for a scrap layout class on Big Picture Scrapbook . You make a page each day for 30 days and best of all _ it' free! This was the only way I could make myself commit - even though I am 8 days behind - I finished one page today.
Hopefully, this album will reflect my life and thoughts for one year. This page accents the factor that I have "a charmed life". I am capable of dreaming, loving, smiling and can imagine anything that comes to my mind.
Paper: Wild Asparagus (MME) "My Family"
Accents: the tag in the left corner and the flowers on each corner has rubons from Stampin Up, one of the new items this year. I love them! The package comes with a set of two; one in black and one in white. I also used my SU corner punch and spiral punch. The little notebook page lists why I have a charmed life.
charming husband
2 handsome sons
comfortable home
heartfelt friends
Jesus in my heart
You may ask - why not list grandchildren and other family---they will come later!
Proverbs 34:4-5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths."

1 comment:

Joani said...

Betty, I like your blog. I can't wait to see more of what you do!
And I may need to "scrap lift" this page, nice work!
Hugs,
Joani