Sunday, January 20

Making Cards for a Swap




The weekend has flown by! Whenever I have a swap deadline to meet, I procrastinate until it is almost due date. These are the cards I will mail for the swap on SCS. I signed up for 3 groups, Birthday Girl, Birthday Boy and Thinking of You.
These swaps help me to increase my stash of cards and what great ideas other stampers have. Sometimes I think, "why didn't I think of that"?
Products and Stamps are Stampin' Up!. You gotta remember that I am a demo.
The teddy bear does not looks like it co-ordinates, but in real life- it is really cute.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards, Betty. I know you will get some great ones back too. I have never done a swap before and am just not talented enough to do one. You did a great job. thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

Joani said...

Great work! Sometimes waiting til the last minute helps "push" the creativity out!
Hugs,
Joani

Thea said...

Nice job on your cards! Aren't swaps addicting??

I'm glad your going to do the 30 days to encourage your husband! Thank you for reading my blog and commenting! It's always nice to know someones reading it besides yourself :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh My....how cute is this!!! Too much talent for one stamper!!!