Wednesday, January 16

A Page a Day

Gosh! I sure am enjoying making my committment for a scrapbook page each day...(BigPictureScrapbooking). Before this, I could never seem to find the time to just sit down and get a 12 x 12 page finished. Yesterday, I posted this page:

The idea of making a page showing all the wonderful embellishments that I really enjoy using (that I was hoarding) excited me. This page shows my love of brads, flowers, buttons, punches (I have a ton), ribbons (can't ever have enough) and "bling".
I used the Bo Bunny flexible ruler to make my wavy lines. This layout is truly out of my comfort zone - but I like it.
In the green scallop oval, I used brads with alpha's and spelled the work "brads". The paper and ribbons are from a package of co-ordinating papers that I purchased from Big Lots! The jewel tones and matching ribbon made for an easy layout without spending a lot of time searching my designer paper folders.

1 comment:

Joani said...

Oh, I so know about hoarding. I am awful about that too.
Great work...
Hugs,
Joani