Thursday, February 14

Valentine's Day RAK's

On Valentine’s Day, we think of people who have cheered and encouraged us, who go out of their wayto be kind and caring,who have enriched our lives just by being themselves.You are such a person.I’m so happy you’re my friend
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Valentine's Day has finally arrived! I don't usually get too excited over this day, but, sitting in my office were 2 RAKS
from special friends - Cheryl Sims and Joani McDonald.....AND they had been there over 2 days and I couldn't open until today!!!!







Joani McDonald's RAK


I am tickled pink. Ha!


Some great Heidi Grace rubons and vinyl stickers, 2 cute post it note holders (love the large clip), and adorable altered notebook and pen with my initial (great minds think alike on this one-I gave each of them one also), some black velvet ribbon -so pretty-, a cute magnet with the elephant from SU stamp set - Heart Day.











But Wait - There's More.......

Sweets for my Sweet Tooth!

Cheryl Sims RAK'd me with this yummy selection of goodies! One of those cute mailboxes filled with candy and decorated in SU designer paper "Loves Me".
She also altered a tin heart box which I am sure came from Papertrey Ink (great products) and it was filled with M&M's.
How comforting is the tea bag holder filled with soothing teas ? (I have never made one and this is my first one received-Yes, it will be CASED!) I am chewing a piece of my all time favorite sugar-free gum, which is called "5"- Cheryl gave me cinnamon, which I have been wanting to try and never bought-Thanks, I love it!

QUOTE:
It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.
Mother Theresa


No comments: