Tuesday, May 6

Finding Bliss













A good gardener always plants 3 seeds - one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.-

Leo Aikman



My latest project is using a Bo Bunny "Garden Chic" 6x6 Grandparents Brag Book which has been in my possession for about two years! I adore the muted colors of corals, greens, yellows--so comforting and earthy.


In the midst of all the things going on in his life, Gayle had enough time off to start his garden. Chloe and Hunter were spending the night with us (we loooove these sleepovers); so he had plenty of help which left me time to photograph.



Looking at these photo's my heart is full of love for these two little rascals - and it was amazing to see Gayle having so much patience as Chloe and Hunter each took a turn placing ONE cucumber seed into the warm soil. Chloe was diligent to place only one seed as papaw told her - but Hunter wanted to drop the entire handful in one spot!



These moments of bliss will be cherished memories for Gayle and I and hopefully for my grandchildren too. Enjoy! April 25, 2008

1 comment:

Joani said...

I love that book! You did a wonderful job! I hope to see you soon!
Hugs,
Joani