Wednesday, August 13

Finally -- I made some Cards





xxxxxxxxxx
1.I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house
2.I will not keep 9 projects going at one time
3.I will not pick up more buttons,lace or fabric when I have a ton at home
4.I will not let my crafting area look like a condemmed area.
5.I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts.
6.I will not attend craft shows just to get more ideas.
7.I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.
8.I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word 'import'
9.I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.
10.I will not stay up all night crafting.
11.I will not save dryer lint,empty cereal boxes,detergent scoops etc.
12.I will not buy every craft magazine I see.
13.I will not make promises I cannot keep...see you at a craft show!

I thought this was a cute little "diddy" that I found. Hope you enjoy it.

The above cards are ones I made this week, but for some reason I cannot get them edited.
All products used were from Stampin Up. Maybe I can get some help later in the day to edit this post.

6 comments:

AngelRenee said...

I love the Middle Butterfly the best. They are all great but that middle one just sticks out to me. Great job. Love the pink and brown.

Renee

Cheryl said...

You used my favorite colors on these cards. Wonderful work. Glad you made some.
Cheryl

Joani said...

Oh Betty ~ you did it! You made some cards & posted for us. Is your garden gone? he he he....
I love the poem, it's so true! I need to print that off!
Hugs,
Joani

Barb said...

Wow, really nice cards, love what you did here.
Smiles, Barb

Mel M. M. M. said...

I found your blog through the Scor-Pal yahoo group. :O) Sweet cards! Love the brown and pink colour combo. (P.S. It looks like I am breaking all those rules! teehee)

Stephenie said...

This is so cute! I may have to still it Betty.
Hugs,
stephie