Friday, August 22

I Am Spoiled!

Look at all of these Goodies! I went to a friend's house to some stamping time and we made these delightful mini photo albums. Stampin' Up! has retired them but they are darling!


My thoughts for using these will be from my grandaughter and grandson's pictures from school. They both started Pre-K this year, so I can start adding their school pics into these albums and have them all in one place. I also came home with some sweet treats ---rice krispies bars and chocolate chip cookies. We had a terrific time and only counting the time for our next visit.



This is an ATC (artist trading card) for a swap that I am in on Pennywise Arts. There are so many talented ladies there and I really like the use of beads on my projects.
The swap was titled "About Face" and you were to decorate the card accordingly. Sentiment reads:
"I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that."
Doesn't that pretty well sum up our first impressions of others? So why not give someone a smile today and let them know you care.......

I'm going to play today with some of the new seasonal "cuttlebug" folders that I received last week. 1. lace tree 2.holly 3. joy and cheer and finally 4. boo to you.

QUOTE: "A faithful friend is a strong defence: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure." (Ecclesiastes 6:14)











5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice ATC!! I am so jealous that you get to stamp with Joani. What fun you two must have. Anyhow, you are my treasure!!!
Cheryl

Joani said...

Oh Betty ~ I sent you home with 3 cookies ;-)
I'm glad you had fun, I had a blast too! And we found out what a truely small world it is!!
Hugs,
Joani

Barb said...

Really great photo albums & I love your ATC, plus the saying on it.

Those cookies look really, really good.

Hugs, Barb

Stephenie said...

Betty how cute! I am so jealous, I can't wait to see you again. I've been so busy w/ running my mom to doctors appt's and tests that I haven't had much "me" time. I can't wait to see you and Joani.
Hugs,
Stephenie
P.S. Let me know when you put in your next order.

Lynn said...

These are the sweetest little albums for your grandchildrens pictures!
Your ATC is lovely, I like the glitter you used in her hair and the saying goes so nicely with the image!
Thanks for playing along with my challenge!