Monday, September 29

World Card Making Day - Oct 4th



Friends are a blessing to me. Over the past few years, I have found many online friends to share my love of stamping, card making, camping, and many other activities with. Some have faces that I have seen, others do not (but eventually, I will get to meet them). I invited a few of these to join me in a card making exchange in honor of World Card Making Day, October 4th.


Last week, I sent them a "teaser" card to show that I enjoy the times spent with them and to encourage our friendship. By now, they should have all received it and here it is:


As I am a Stampin' Up! demo, I used the new In-color baja breeze as the base, green tea designer paper,choc chip c/s, a rubbernecker stamp, and a cute friend poem I found. Of course, there is the round scallop punch, two sizes circle punches, a die cut that has been inked and the flowers are SU Flower Fusion 2. Hope they enjoy it!


2 comments:

Simon said...

Great card! I love how it folds so uniquely and the girl makes me smile! Hot stuff! THANKS for sharing!

Lynn said...

I'm sure your friends loved receiving this card in the mail, its beautiful! I love the friendship saying and details you used!