Sunday, December 21

HO-Ho-Ho! Gayle and I wrapped gifts today, and just remembered I didnt get any photo's -- how silly of me-- and we had the biggest mess you ever seen. We set up a table in the living room, dumped all the bows and ribbon on the sofa (fun for dogs and cats) and then started wrapping. I always try to make a list as we wrap, so that i can double check if all the gifts I purchased early , or maybe tried to hide, has been accounted for. Wasn't too hard this year, because like most everyone I know, we cut back on the gift giving.

OK - now let's have some fun! I found a few jokes to cheer us all up after spending those last few "christmas bucks".

1. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?

It's Christmas, Eve.


2. What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?

A Crisp Cringle


3. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?

Claustrophobic


4. What do elves learn in school?

The Elf-abet!


5. What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective?

Santa Clues


6. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

Frostbite


7. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?

Snowflakes


8. What did the ghosts say to Santa Claus?

We'll have a boo Christmas without you.


9. Why was Santa's little helper depressed?

Because he had low elf esteem

1 comment:

Joani said...

you goof ball!! I'm sitting here giggling at those jokes...

Hope you have a great holiday Betty! Best wishes to you and Gayle.
Hugs,
Joani