Friday, December 5

Scrapbooker Personality

Each day, I have been checking out Scrapbook.com for their holiday specials. I ran across the page that shows "scrapbooker personality" on it. After much consideration, I'm still in the dark as to what kind of personality I should choose as my own...How about my readers checking this site and let me know what they think "my personality" as a scrapbooker is...


OK, this is Day 6 in Canada and I wanna go home!!!!! The day we arrived here, I awoke with a nasty stopped up head and cold - I'm coughing constantly and just feel so yucky!

This ailment is cutting into my shopping and touring time. There is a store around the hotel called "Canada Tire" - they sell lots of merchandise other than what their name implies. They featured a terrific sale on thursday and I found something for Chloe and Hunter that was on their list - YEAH - that made me feel better!

Hugs to All!
Betty

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

When are you going back home? Bet you are missing the kids, aren't you? We just got home from taking my mother to FL for the winter. I can tell you that we loved the weather there and the green trees and grass. Hope you feel better real soon.
Cheryl

Barb said...

Hope you're having a fun time in Canada where your dollar is worth so much more than ours.....lol What part of Canada are you in?

It's a toss up if your the Gift Giver, Diamond Diva (blingy betty) or the Die-Cutter. Does that help you out a bit.....lol