Monday, January 5

Getting Back on Track

How can it possibly be day 5 of 2009? Hubby went back to work today and I have gotten nothing done except blog-hop! Some friends from church did stop by and chatted for a while, I love visitors.

**Hop on over to Joani's blog to sign up for some "blog candy" -- she has had over 35,000 hits on her blog --no wonder, she has great cards to show you....not to mention some great deals from The Angel Company that she is a demo for.

Today, I plan on making some thank you cards for the lovely Christmas gifts I received from family and friends.
Here is a photo of a card I made the other day, for a challenge on Cards Made by Hand group over at YUKU ;if you like smaller groups and like to exchange cards and ideas - hop on over and sign up - our group would love to get to know you!
The stamp used is a Level 1 hostess gift (Best Yet) from Stampin' Up! It works so well with their scallop punch which I layered with Giga and Mega Marvy Uchida punches. The brown and teal color combo is a favorite and I will use it again. Be sure to click on the above link and place an order for SU products before the new catalog comes out!


1 comment:

Joani said...

Cool Beans Mrs. Betty!! You did a great job on the card!
I know, where has the time gone? It was just halloween!
Hope your doing ok.
Hugs,
Joani