Tuesday, March 31

Go to this Site - Quick!

WOW! Do you like FREE stuff like I do? My friend, Janice, gave me this information. Now I want to share with all those readers of my blog! I know, there is not many - but I have hopes more will come!




INKADINKADO stamps are offering up to 3 Free Stamps








The only requirement is that you send in a card made with a current Indadinkado stamp!!! They will then send you a "FREE" stamp from their grab bag. Limit is 3.


So go now to the link and take advantage of this offer......


Here are my two entries (again, thanks to Janice for the images)

Inkadinkado stamps were Monsieur and Madame (love this vintage look) and
Dream-Believe-Succeed.
The vintage card, I used SU products:
cardstock: vintage violet, whisper white
stamps: Inkadinkado Monsieur & Madame, and SU floral background stamp
inks: Ranger distress ink, vintage photo; background is sage shadow, and I colored the ladies dress very lightly with SU watercolor crayon elegant eggplant. ribbon: SU organdy (retired)
The sunflower card : cardstock: SU earth elements summer sun and old olive inks: SU watercolor crayons, summer sun, old olive, not quite navy embellishments: button
ribbon: SU grosgrain-mustard (I wish they would quit retiring ribbons).
I made both these cards in less than an hour - so go enter.....
Betty

No comments: