Thursday, March 12

Happy Thursday

Yeah! I have been busy this week making CARDS!
The caffeine frenzy is an ATC for a swap -- I liked the way it turned out.



The blue and black card I used an older Stampin Up set called Tender Toile, all products used are from Stampin' Up!---"Don't forget that "Stampin' Up!" is now have their annual sale-a-bration-- spend only $50.00 and receive a free stamp set from the SAB catalog- gotta love FREE!
Check out my SU website to see all the fabulous stamps, ribbon and paper that are being offered until March 31st!


Better get Better card was made using a Hanna Stamps Riley stamp - isn't he adorable? My BIL fractured is knee and had surgery, so this card went to him.






I used the new Stampin' Up! stamp set "Pretty Amazing" (page 93 of the Spring/Summer 09 catalog) . The bird and flower (maybe a peoni or mum?) just makes for a beautiful combo.
Cardstock and inks used were Kiwi Kiss and Lovely Lilac.

2 comments:

Joani said...

Yeah!!! You posted! I really love your work Betty ~ I just wish I could see more of it Ü
Hugs,
Joani

Barb said...

I agree with Joani. These are very nice.