Tuesday, April 21

Cards Cards Cards











Monday was another rainy, dreary day here in good ol' Kentucky! No way it was going to get me down, I had the privilege of attending a wonderful stamp camp hosted by a new friend, Anne, who lives in Georgetown. Joani and Rose also went and we had a wonderful day of stamping and fellowship. All products used are Stampin' Up!, so even if you feel you are "creatively challenged" these products make you look like a professional!

Life gets craze around here sometimes, but I am in my stamp room today and I suppose yesterday got me excited to stamp. I am way behind in thank you's so decided to make a few quick cards and get them in the mail

Supplies used:
Stamps....Level 2 hostess set - Stampin'Up - Rustic Rooster
Ink...........S U chocolate chip, always artichoke
cardstock.. SU always artichoke, sage shadow, sahara sand, confetti white
designer paper...misc.
ribbon......SU cranberry crisp (retired)
technique..masking
Happy Stamping!
Betty





2 comments:

Joani said...

Good morning Mrs. Betty!
Glad to see you posting. I like the card that you made! That rooster is kinda cool!
Can't wait til our next adventure, whenever that may be *Ü*
Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Joani

Nicola said...

Love the cards. All of them. The tree is my favorite. I just love tha set.

Hugs
Nic