Friday, April 10

Hello Easter!


My goodness, this morning started out lovely but by noon it is gloomy and stormy...Good day to just stay in and stamp, except I have a hair appt today. This morning I worked on a few cards.


The intention was to clean off my desk, which is always laden with cardstock, papers, stamps, adhesive, ribbon, food, drink and anything else that can be thought of!

I ran across this cute Stampin Up set that was a level 2 hostess in the fall 2008 catalog. YES, it probably has been there for that length of time. Well, I mounted it and used it for the following cards which I decided NOT to watercolor for a different effect (an easy excuse for running out of time). All paper and cardstock used was found in the above mess! Good way to use it up instead of trying to file it away. Now that SU will bringing out new "In-Colors" in July, I have discovered that Baja Breeze is working with lots of the non-su designer paper I have on hand.
Go figure! My creative mojo hits at the most inconvenient times!
When the new Stampin Up catalog comes out, I will surely become addictive to them just as easily, maybe I won't wait so long.
OK that's what I have done today - now go do the dishes, fix a jello salad for Sunday dinner. I like to get those items done ahead.
Have a Blessed Easter!



2 comments:

Joani said...

oooh Betty ~ Nice cards. I'm that way, I don't get 'into' the in-colors til they are ready to go away.
Hugs,
Joani

KAT said...

Hi Betty! I am Kat from www.kattoys.blogspot.com. I wanted to thank you for the kind comment on my blog about my card - You asked about where my stamps are from - www.innovativestampcreations.com

They are unmounted - so they are reasonably priced and Betsy is a real sweety. If you never worked with unmounted and you have any questions just let me know.

BTW - you desk looks like my table - the only time it's clean is right after I put everything away - but as soon as I start again.. Well I like to work in clutter but I love a clean house!

Thanks again for the visit to my blog!

KAT