Monday, May 11

Catchin' Up




Remove Formatting from selectionFirst a view of some cards I made last week and never got around to posting - now I don't remember all the details! Anyway, most of the items are Stampin'Up!. I do know that the border punch on the gray and saffrom card is from Fiskars-it embosses as well as cuts the border - Cool, huh?


MOTHER's DAY FUN---


Just an inkling of gifts I received for Mother's Day! Gayle made me the beaded watch and I love the Canvas wall hanging:

JUST THINK...
You’re here not by chance, but by God’s choosing.
His hand formed you and made you the person you are.
He compares you to no one else...you are one of a kind.
You lack nothing that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.

– ROY LESSIN

Both of our boys came by for a visit and bearing gifts of mother's day cards and lovely ferns for hanging on my deck... It was a lovely day to sit around outside and just enjoy being outdoors.

Unfortunately, our deck has been claimed by "carpenter bees" - and they are feared by all my visitors! We have tried numerous sprays, caulking, painting, but nothing deters them each year. I get fed up with them and take a butterfly net to catch them, step on them, and what happens?
Six more will come in their place....Click on the link above, to see what is happening to wood when these bees "visit" you! I am ready to send them packing to never never land.....maybe I will order some of this insecticide and feed it to them?!?!?
That's all I have for today--
Betty





















































1 comment:

Joani said...

oh Betty, you've been a busy bee... he he he....
I'm glad that you had a nice day ~ Gayle did good with the watch, how nice.
Hugs,
Joani