Saturday, May 2

StampinUp Scrapbooking Month Specials

Buy 3 get one FREE!
Another great deal for the month of May. Order any three Designer Series paper, Specialty Designer Series papers, or 12" x 12" textured card stock and choose one FREE!


TRY OUT STAMPIN' UP!'s DESIGNER PAPERS this month! Click on link to see samples of papers!


You have a choice of 6 different textured 12 X 12" assorted packs of card stock - Neutrals, In Colors, Bold Brights, Rich Regals, Soft Subtles & Earth Elements seen on pages 153 - 155.

The other Designer Series paper and the Specialty Designer series paper is located on
pages 158 - 161.

I am sooo glad they included the Specialty papers. They are amazing in quality & texture.

I am offering a "PAPER SHARE" option this month! E-mail me for details, don't miss out on a chance to own 6x6 of selected designer prints.

Contact me at : bgtodd2003@yahoo.com or visit my website (link on sidebar)

HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING!

No comments: