Sunday, February 7

Valentine Cards

How close Valentine's Day is! I am trying to be a good crafter and use up all those supplies that I have been hoarding for six years! Maybe you are like me - I just LOVE looking at the stuff!

Delightful designer papers, colorful embellishments, touching all the beautiful ribbons and their textures, and let's not forget cardstock -- Must have every color their is! Ummmm a dream come true!

Ok, enough of my insane thoughts~Now I'm going to show you some items I've been making, most of which were "cased " from blogs I follow online....and of which I always forget to write down for referral....so if you are looking and see your designs -- thank you so much and please leave a comment, I would love for others to check out your work that appealed to me so much....



These two darling treat holders hold a large cookie for my two sweet grandchildren (this is one of those tutorials I forgot who made it!? They were easy to make out of 12x12 c/s.
All Stampin'Up! cardstock: choc. chip, kraft, real red, whisper white
Inks: real red, craft white
Stamps sets: Love you much Ribbon: 3/4" polka dot grosgrain
Punches: small heart punch in occassions mini and Full Heart and Heart to Heart


How cute is this tag book? My bestest friend Joani
created this and we made at a play date at her house!
She even gave me hers so I could
have two to share with my loved ones. Go check
out
her blog for details! She is giving one away!



The remaining 4 cards I cased the colors from Candace Lawlor at
her blog --she has the most creative eye for color! I used Stampin'Up new in-color - Soft Suede, tempting turq., pink passion, and whisper white. Stamps sets used (some retired) SU sweet and simple salutations, Love you much, Hero Arts Be my Valentine message. You can also so my beloved provo craft embossing folders which I used with my finally purchased Stampin'Up! Big Shot - yeah for me! I borrowed the candy hearts from my hubby's stash - please don't tell!

2 comments:

Joani said...

Oh no you didn't... You posted!! I'm so proud of you. You posted and you crafted! Woo-hoo!!

Great cards too! And I'm more than sure that the kids will love those treat holders!!
Hugs,
Joani

Tammi said...

Beautiful work.