Wednesday, August 18

I'm Being "PUNCHIE"

Of course, for those who know me, "being punchie" would just be part of my personality description LOL; but they love me anyway - Right?

I joined a swap in order to get some ideas of how to use punches.  If you have viewed a Stampin'Up! catalog, you know they have tons of them and I have almost every one they offer!
So, instead of just making flowers or snowflakes - I searched some blogs and CASE'd some ideas (none of these are my orignal idea - changed colors and access.)  Here is my entry:

Did you guess what it is suppose to represent?  It's a V W beetle (I had one of these in the '70's except it was orange)  My hubby thinks it looks more like an alien space ship - he loves sci-fi movies-  Duh
Here are the Stampin'Up! punches that I used - .

  • Wide Oval - hood & car top  (119847)

  • Large Oval - windshield, hood and side fenders (119855)

  • Word Window - bumper (119857)

  • Modern Label - tires (119849)

  • 1/2" circle - black headlights (119869)

  • 3/8" circle from new punch pack - grey headlights (118309)

  • Horizontal slot punch - rear view mirror, hood handle, bumper guards (retired)
Card stock-- Baja Breeze, going grey (retired), brushed silver, basic black, bravo burgundy, sahara sand
Stamps - Sentimental Journey
D/P - paper pack hostess (retired)

Ah Ha - You love it don't you?  Well head on over to my SU website and place an order right now - or just e-mail me!  Remember , I just searched out blogs and got the idea - you don't have to be artistic to use these wonderful supplies and make a card or scrap page that will put a smile on someone's face

3 comments:

Joani said...

Love it Betty!! I'm partial to bugs as you know...

Anonymous said...

Tagged! Slug bug! ha ha! I love it! You are so creative! When can we get a card making date on the calendar girl! Let me know,Krista :)

penniem said...

This is so cute Betty - I knew right away that was what it was suppose to be. I learned how to drive in Bug - Waaaaaay back when...
Pennie