Monday, August 9

Just need some info...

I have a small poll to see which direction to go for rest of the year.with my Stampin'Up! business. Want to know more, just send me an e-mail.


1. Interested in joining buying club start Sept_____________

2. Interest in doing a designer paper share_______

3. Interest in doing a ribbon share_____________

4. Interest in joining buying club again start October__________

5. I want to make money~~Tell me more about become a Stampin'Up! demo____________


** You can choose more than one option.

***My buying club is an online club where I have 6 people sign up and commit to purchase $25.00 (before ship & tax) for 6 months ~ No workshops to hold BUT each member is assigned a month to be hostess and receives free stamp set and $15.00 in merchandise.
I've also had requests to do some shares so as to try ribbons and/or paper before buying entire pkgs. The holiday mini will be available starting in September - and if you need a catalog, e-mail me.

This info is to see what direction to go for this new catalog - your input is valuable to me. REMEMBER . I will place orders for you at any time, or you can go direct to my SU! site and order 24/7

No comments: