Monday, September 27

On a Budget?

Stampin’Up! Virtual Club!      Reserve your spot today!



Dates:  October 10, 2010 thru March 2011

If you love the Stampin' Up! product, but want to budget your purchases, join a club!!



• Each month you’ll purchase $25 in Stampin’ Up! product - anything you want!



• The club will run for 6 months, and one of those months, you will be the hostess and enjoy AT LEAST $15 in free merchandise and a level one hostess set.



• Clubs will have 6 people. If you bring a (new to me) friend to join the club, I will give you a $15 gift certificate.



All orders will be due the 10th of the month with payment due at time of purchase.



If you are interested in joining my clubs or have any questions, please contact me and let me know. Don’t forget to ask a friend to join too so you can get your gift certificate!!



The fine print:

• All clubs will run for 6 months.



• Each club must have at least 6 members and each month 1 member will be hostess.



• All stamping club orders must be placed by the 10th of the month



• All orders will be shipped to me & I will either mail to you or deliver personally



• I will accept credit cards, paypal, personal check, cash.



Please respond ASAP so that I know how many clubs I will need to set up…..



Stampingly yours,

Betty Todd

See these adorable gift boxes?  Used my Big Shot and Sizzix Bigz XL Box#2 die!  Wonderful gifts inside for customers who sign up with one of my clubs!

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Hi Betty! I read your comment and it made me giggle. No I am actually learning to color nicely with the Copics, but I am sure the camera magic helped :O)

I think Copics just enhance SU so I say go for it!! LOL

Hugs,
Samantha