Monday, December 20

wow just realising that we have 5 days until christmas,


THUD!!!! what was that??


oh right sorry that was you falling off your computer chair when you noticed i had posted!! SORRY


* my christmas cards are made ( some have been sent so if you don't get one please don't be offended it's the thought that counts!!!)


* I have started most of the hand made gifts and finished a few even if i haven't actually got around to sending them yet and now realising that i only have a few days to go! oh no!

* need to make some more Peanut Butter Fudge - my husband has already eaten one batch!

* a few more presents to wrap

* my last Stampin'Up order for me this year will arrive on Thursday, Dec 23rd -- can't wait to see all the fun stuff I got for myself!  tee-hee

* all my regular customers should have received their complimentary Occasions mini catalog (Jan 4 thru April 30, 2011) and the fantastic Sale-a-bration catalog (free stamp set from this catalog for each $50.00 you purchase of Stampin'Up! products good jan 25th thru March 31, 2011) 
FREE*FREE -- Gotta love it!

* Reached "supervisor" in Stampin'Up during October -- my very first leadership event will be in Nashville TN in January !  WooHoo for me - I'm sure to be overwhelmed with ideas!

Hugs to All,
Betty

No comments: