Thursday, January 20

Return from Stampin Up Leadership

Oh My Gosh!  Why did I ever wait so long to qualify and take advantage of Stampin'Up! leadership?  This is going on my 7th year as a demonstrator for this wonderful paper crafts and stamp company - who knew how much fun it could be?  And information about the products - I now know things that make fun more fun!

I can't wait to post some super delicious cards I swapped over the 3 whole days!  But first I must offer this info to you -- I hope someone will take advantage of this great gift SU gave all leadership attendess!!!!

****Drum Roll**********

SPECIAL OFFER FOR A SPECIAL PERSON
If you have EVER contemplated becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to become an active member of my team, then I have a super special offer for you, thanks to Stampin' Up! 

I just returned from Stampin' Up!'s annual Leadership Conference, this year held in Nashville TN.

  Stampin' Up! is allowing each demonstrator who attended the conference to make an incredible offer to ONE special person.  This person needs to be someone who is ready to also become a leader and conduct a viable and active Stampin' Up! business. 

If you are THAT PERSON, send me an email and I'll send you the details.  You know that I don't normally approach you with far out deals but this is an exception.  Become a team member,  share in the fun of being a demonstrator and sharing ideas and projects with your friends, old and new.  IF you're interested, YOU can do it.

I can't wait to see who's ready to jump on board with me!   NOTICE: Paperwork needs to be mailed to Stampin' Up! by Friday, January 21st, so be sure email me by
NOON, Wednesday, January 19th.  I will draw a name from a hat in the case multiple entries.  If becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is a job (you set your own schedule/pace) you've contemplated, you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

No comments: