Wednesday, January 26

Sneak Peak - Card Class

WoW!  I have my first sale-a-bration card workshop scheduled for this Saturday, January 29th in Carlisle, KY.   These workshops are so fun for me - I get to meet new stampers and get acquainted with some of my neglected supplies and stamps that are sitting "dusty" on my shelves!
Here is a sneak peak of one of the cards.  I'm just showing the inside - don't want to spoil it for my stampers!   Materials shown here is Stampin'Up! elegant eggplant cardstock and ink; old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and scallop trim border punch along with whisper white cardstock.
The front is so shimmery with a small spritz of vanilla smooth spritz.
Don't forget that with each $50.00 purchase from the Stampin'Up catalogs you get to choose one of many FREE sets from the Stampin'Up! sale-a-bration catalog.  Gotta love FREE.

No comments: