Wednesday, February 9

Poppy Parade Card

One of the reason's for blogging is to share creative ideas with other people just like me.

I have made so many friends who share their creative projects with me and have inspired
my creativity, given me strength, made me laugh and made me cry.

To get back on track, I will start with sharing this card which will be included in my next
workshop card class.  Haven't decided on the date yet, because our weather is so
unpredictable.  But I will decide soon and we can get together and get knee deep in crafty
goodness!

SUPPLIES:  (All Stampin'up!)
Cardstock:  Poppy Parade  119793
                     Whisper White  100730
Designer Paper: In-Color Stack 117158
Inks:  Poppy Parade   119782
          Blushing Bride   119786
Ribbon:  Blushing Bride  119267
Emb Folder, Perfect Polka Dots 117335
Punches:  Scallop Oval XL   119884
                  Large Oval  119855

All supplies can be ordered online by checking out my website!  And you can shop 24/7 and use your credit card right from your own comfy chair....
Thanks for looking and let someone know today that you care about them!

No comments: