Saturday, March 26

This Business is a Blessing

Easter Blossoms Stamp Set
Occasions Mini Catalog -- Ends April 30th
Card I received from Donna C.

BLISS Stamp Set
Free Sale-a-bration stamp set only with $50 purchase!
Available only until March 31st!
Card I received from Pricy D.

Friends are one of the perks being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator has blessed me with!!!!

Another one of the perks of joining Stampin' Up! . . . whether a hobbyist or a business builder . . . is having access to thousands of ideas at our demonstrator only website called Stampin' Connection.

This resource is absolutely addictive and I have to budget my time very carefully when entering that site! lol!

However, there is another source of ideas that I often turn to and this one, too, is a treasure. It is called Stampin' Success . . . a monthly publication that Stampin' Up sends out to each demonstrator. When it arrives in my mailbox I stop whatever it is that I am doing and head for the easy chair. This is "my" time to admire, plan and be inspired by the beautiful artwork beautifully photographed and the many inspiring articles that help me manage my business. I love this monthly magazine and look forward to each issue-
Why not join me as a Stampin’Up! demonstrator and you can have “me” time also!

No comments: