Wednesday, March 30

Time Management

How do you find time to craft?


Time Management, yikes. There should be a 4 letter word that means the same as those two together because, let me tell you, say "Time Management" in front of people and they cringe!



Like you, I'm a busy person. I love my family and my life. Doing what needs to be done (chores, meals, activities, etc.) fill a day very easily. My Stampin'Up! business, including this blog, is my guilty pleasure but it can only happen if I'm organized enough to take care of the rest first.

Today I have taken some time and am in my craft room!  It is rainy and dreary, so I needed some cheering up - Inky fingers will cheer me up like nothing else - WaHoo!

Here are a sampling of my 2 note card sets that I created today.  I'm packaging them as 6 cards with envelopes and leaving them blank inside -- Priced at $8.00 set

I need to order some more clear boxes and then I think I shall keep some of these on hands - should be a good "selling item" at some workshops...or to you!!!  Contact me and I'll happily make you some!   Thanks for looking!







Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joani said...

WOwzerS! Great job Betty! Isn't it amazing what we can do when we can get into our craft rooms. Love them!!
Hugs,
Joani