Monday, May 2

Bring on Spring!

I'm sure I am not the only one that is "sick" of rainy weather.
I have a shoebox swap coming up in Northern KY and this is the card I have chosen to make...
First the Tools of the Trade:
Now, if you have been to any of my classes or workshops, you should recognize these items.  We have the watercolor markers--can you guess the names?
Ribbon is 3/8" taffeta in certainly celery (119767) This ribbon lays so nicely on cards and mails without any bumps..
Punch - is one of my favorites, Scallop Edge Border (119882) and embossing folder named"Framed Tulips" (121809)  Cardstock is certainly celery, daffodil delight, melon mambo and whisper white -- now do you know the color names of the markers?  Hee-Hee!

Finished card:  WOW!  Does this say Spring to you?  Of course the words spell *hello* which is one of the newest stamps in Stampin Up spring mini -- Hello Blossoms--

I used the direct to rubber technique, coloring the rubber with the markers and then stamping onto my cardstock.
If this stamp is calling out to you -- contact me and I will order it for you
Hello Blossoms -- 123102--$7.95
If you need a copy of the summer mini catalog - Click on link and you can view online or I will gladly mail you one.
ENJOY!

No comments: