Thursday, May 12

Dear Graduates

Your families are extremely proud of you. You can't imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. ~Gary Bolding



This quote seemed adequate for my post today.  I have a few high school graduation cards to make and of course my gift will more than likely be "money".  I can remember the excitement of my graduation and receiving those long-awaited cards in the mail from family and friends.
That sentence may suprise some of you as you know most days, I can't even remember where I am or what I should be doing!  I suppose each day for me is still an "adventure" !
 
I had this card saved on my computer for a while now and thought I would try to copy it.  this one if for a special fellow who has grown close to my heart.  Hope he enjoys it.

No comments: