Wednesday, May 18

Stampin'Up! Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Don't You Just Love These Bright Colors?
I used the new triple layer punch (122464) that is offered in the Stampin'Up Spring Mini catalog-- WHAT? you don't have one--contact me and I will get one delivered to you -- so many fun summery stamps and papers in there.

The stamp sets used is "Bold Blossom "(122232) which was also in the occasions mini and I am thrilled they are offering it again - a simple set that is easy to create eye-candy cards...
The sentiment is from "Happy Greetings" (123313) from the summer mini.  See, I told you, this catty is so fun!

This shows the three shapes



Here I have mixed and matched the shapes to create my own cute flower collection - no sun or water needed!  They will look fresh all the time!  On my card, I used my 1/2 inch circle punch to add some centers to finish each flower.

Guess What?  You can also make these easy flowers -- just contact me to order the punch and accessories or better yet, if you love to make cards - Sign Up for my newest stamp club, just commit to $30.00 per month for 5 months and you will ALSO qualify for FREE Hostess stamp set and $15.00 of free merchandise (your choice from the catalog) for one of the five months and no other obligations.....

1 comment:

Anne said...

what a great card! : ) Love your blog Betty! You do such a great job! keep up the good work