Friday, April 27

Hi Friends - I'm back in the Groove!

WoW!  It is so sad that I have not been faitful at keeping my blog updated.
I am still a Stampin'Up demonstrator and have been updating my craft room so that I could offer classes in my home.  So, below is my first attempt - Hope you will take advantage of this class.


Thursday, May 10, 2012 – 482 Miller Station Rd, Carlisle KY
6:30 pm



These card buffet classes are  very popular with my customers. We have so much fun, and I really enjoy hearing which cards inspire which person. Thank goodness for the tremendous amount of talent out there from all those wonderful Stampin' Up! ladies who are willing to share their talents.

Only have room for FIVE customers at this class.  Sign up now, don’t be left out!

e-mail me at bgtodd2003@yahoo.com   I will accept first five to sign up and pre-pay.

Make 5 cards with envelopes for only $10.00.  If you cannot come, I can make cards for you and deliver to you locally.

Here are samples of cards I have made recently, if you are not familar with my work.



No comments: